MEET THE TEAM
Concept Colours can boast a highly skilled workforce and always acknowledges the importance of investing heavily in continuous staff training, assessment and career development. All our valued staff are project focused and dedicated to delivering the highest possible standards of finish within set programs in a safe and efficient manner.
Founder and managing director, Gerard Byrne has ensures a strong management team of professionals that are always dedicated to providing a world-class service – on all projects, from inital consultation to sign-off. Geard and his team work closely with clients, suppliers and on-site workforce. Our surveyors and safety specialists ensure that all projects deliver the highest quality, regardless of the size of the project. Our standard of finish is exceptional and is on time, every time. We alwasy ensure customer satisfaction on EVERY project.
Highly Accredited Staff
Our expert management team ensure a highly skilled workforce and acknowledge the importance of investing heavily in their continuous training, assessment and development.
- All site personnel are a minimum of Safe Pass Card / CSCS Card qualified, Manual Handling trained and are part of an on-going training program
- On-going training includes Work at Height Training, MEWP qualifications, basic Scaffolding Certification, First Aid, Abrasive Wheel Training and Confined Space Training. All employees are encouraged to attend some or all of the above courses.
- All site teams are supervised by SMSTS and SSSTS certified supervisors in the UK
- Foremen and management form part of on-going Construction Industry Training and Certification including Managing Safely in Construction
- Our highly experienced Flooring and Special Projects Division are approved applicators of Sika, MC Building Chemicals and CS Group Hygienic Coatings
Accreditation and Quality Assurance
Demonstrated through our internal and external policies and accreditations, we are committed to delivering a high standard of quality at all times
- Ensure full compliance with our internal quality control systems and work to specific main contractor quality assurance policies
- Assign a Contract Manager to each project as main point of contact between client, suppliers and staff ensuring over-all quality control
- Full Health and Safety compliance with an in-house Safety Adviser
- Site Supervisor on every project for daily on-site quality assurance
- On-going staff training and assessment
- Partnerships with supply chains and clients
- ConstructionLine Accreditation
- SMAS Accreditation (Safety Management Advisory Services)
- CHAS Accreditation (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme)
- Members of CIF (Construction Industry Federation)
- Full Public and Employers Liability